About Breast Augmentation in Denver
Breast augmentation is about one thing: helping you become happier with your breasts. Achieving this goal requires the expertise and aesthetic skill of a board certified plastic surgeon, who can help you make the right changes to get the breast shape and size that best fits your needs and desires.
“I love my new breasts! I can actually say that I feel so much better about the way I look now as compared to before – thank you Dr. Buford!”
At BEAUTY by BUFORD, Denver Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gregory Buford uses the most advanced Breast Augmentation techniques and implant technologies to add volume and shape, increase cup size, and create cleavage to help you achieve the sexy silhouette you’ve always wanted.
Why You Should Choose Dr. Buford for your Denver Breast Augmentation
Dr. Buford has performed more than 3000 breast surgeries. Nationally recognized for his expertise in the field of breast enhancement, he has also been an industry consultant to both Mentor and Allergan, two of the leading breast implant manufacturers in the U.S. He has served a variety of women ranging from models and fitness competitors to police officers, firefighters, medical personnel, and nationally recognized celebrities.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgery specialist, Dr. Buford understands that Breast Augmentation is an art, directed by each patient’s needs and wishes, perfected through his extensive training, and executed with skill and precision. Whatever your needs are for breast augmentation, his goal is to create a look and feel that is natural and proportionate to your body, that will enhance your lifestyle, however that looks to you.
“I could not be happier with my breasts! They fit my body perfectly. Dr. Buford is a genius and in my opinion is the best plastic surgeon in Denver!”
A Personalized Approach for Your Best Results
Dr. Buford approaches each of his breast augmentation patients as the individuals they are. Each patient has different reasons for wanting breast augmentation and different ideas about how they want to look after surgery. Moreover, each patient has a unique body shape and proportion that must be taken into account.
To help ensure you get the results you want, Dr. Buford centers your treatment plan around three factors that are critical to your successful breast augmentation:
- The Right Surgeon for You
- The Right Procedure for You
- The Right Implant Choice for You
The Right Surgeon for You
Once you have made the decision to pursue breast augmentation surgery, the most important step is finding the right plastic surgeon to perform your procedure. This means finding a surgeon whom you feel listens and understands your desired outcome. You need to feel comfortable sharing your questions and concerns about surgery. Dr. Buford will spend time during your initial consultation determining if you are medically fit for surgery and if your goals and expectations for outcome are realistic and can actually be accomplished. The combination of the right patient and the right surgeon is the right recipe for success.
The Right Procedure for You
As a highly skilled and experienced breast surgeon, Dr. Gregory A. Buford will discuss with you the right procedure for you. And while this may seem obvious, most people see breast augmentation as merely enlarging the breasts. This is simply not the case. Equally important is achieving an aesthetically pleasing shape that will both look beautiful and make you feel beautifully confident.
Depending on your breast shape and size before augmentation, Dr. Buford will recommend the procedure that will work best for your body and your desired results. At your complimentary consultation, he will discuss some or all of the following procedure options:
- Breast Lift with Augmentation: If your breasts are sagging a bit, you may need to have a breast lift at the same time as breast augmentation. This will ensure that your newly shaped breasts are perky, giving you an overall more youthful figure.
- Implant Placement: Breast implants can be placed subglandularly (over the chest muscle) or submuscularly (under the chest muscle). Which one is best for you depends on your existing breast tissue as well as your desired results.
- Procedure Timing: It’s important that you are prepared for your procedure, both physically and emotionally. Dr. Buford will make sure you know the details of surgery and recovery, so you can enjoy your breast enhancement experience more fully.
The Right Implant Choice for You
There is no one implant size or style that is “the best.” Each woman has unique aesthetic needs, and the “right” implant will vary greatly from woman to woman. Fortunately, you have plenty of options when it comes to breast implants today to help you dial in your new look. Among your options to consider:
- Implant Type: Saline or Silicone Gel, including the new highly cohesive Allergan Natrelle 410 gummy bear implants
- Size: this will determine the overall volume of your breasts
- Profile: this measures forward projection, ranging from moderate to high
- Shape: some women prefer round implants, while others opt for anatomically shaped implants
As you can see, you have a lot of choices you will need to consider for your breast implants. It is critical to work with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon like Dr. Buford to determine the specific size, shape, and style of implant that will work best for you. He schedules time for a personal sizing session for each patient, where he will take specific measurements, go over all of your options, and help you choose your implants.
Get a Preview of Your Breast Augmentation Consultation with Dr. Buford
The following videos provide an overview of the procedure options, implant choices, and medical information that you and Dr. Buford will go over in detail at your personal consultation. To schedule your complimentary consultation today, contact us or call our office at 303-747-6719.
Overview of Breast Augmentation with Dr. Buford
Learn About the Breast Augmentation Procedure
More You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
The following links will take you to more detailed descriptions of the many aspects involved in your breast augmentation process, and may help answer some of your questions:
- The Breast Augmentation Process
- Finding the Right Breast Size for You: Implant Sizing Considerations
- Your Breast Implant Options
- The Safety of Today’s Silicone Breast Implants
- The Memory Gel Breast Implant Warranty
- What is the Best Age for Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Implant Surgery
- Anesthesia during Breast Implant Surgery
- Breast Implant Recovery
- Breast Augmentation and Scarring
- Do I Need a Breast Lift?
- Combination Breast Enhancement Procedures
- Secondary (Revision) Breast Surgery
Ready for a Consultation?
Dr. Gregory A. Buford will be happy to meet with you in a complimentary initial consultation to answer your questions and help you understand all aspects of the breast augmentation procedure, as well as what may be the best options for your needs. Please contact our practice to schedule an appointment with Dr. Buford.
*All photos are of actual clients of Dr. Buford, a Denver, Colorado Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.