Dr. Buford In the Media
Dr. Buford and his talented staff are proud to have been recognized by a number of organizations for their commitment to patient safety and beautiful results. Over the years, Dr. Buford has been featured in a number of both local and national publications, podcasts, and websites. See his recognitions and media appearances below.
New Articles & Media Featuring Dr. Buford
Dr. Buford Talks Microtreatments on KDVR’s Colorado’s Best Show
Aesthetic technology just keeps getting better—it can be tough to keep up with all the latest options yourself. Never fear, Dr. Buford is one of the nation’s leading authorities on minimally invasive aesthetic medicine. He recently joined Joana Canals and Paula Haddock on Colorado’s Best to discuss the latest in non-surgical “microtreatments” for beautiful, lasting results without a major procedure.
Dr. Buford chat with Ryan Estes about Eat, Drink, Heal
Last month, Dr. Buford spoke with Velocity with Ryan Estes about Eat, Drink, Heal and how the right nutrition can help you live a better life.
Thinking About Crowd-Funding Your Cosmetic Surgery? Dr. Buford Tells Zwivel Why it May Not Be a Great Idea
A breast augmentation or tummy tuck may carry a high price tag, but is asking friends and family the best way to fund your procedure? The experts say no. Instead, ask your surgeon about their plastic surgery financing options.
Dr. Buford Talks with Zwivel About Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Breast implants still reign as the best choice for seeing dramatic improvements in breast size and shape, but there is a natural alternative: fat transfer to the breast.
Dr. Buford Weighs in on Aging on Zwivel
Wondering what you can do to look a bit younger? Dr. Buford was recently interviewed by Zwivel about the 5 ways you can look 5 years younger.
Dr. Bufords Discusses Black Market Butt Injections with Rooster Magazine
There’s no question that a “bootylicious” look is what’s in—but at what cost? Dr. Buford recently talked with Rooster about the dangers of black market butt injections and who patients should visit for safe, beautiful results.
Romper Asks Dr. Buford About Postpartum Breast Changes
Wondering what happens to your breasts during and after pregnancy? You’ll want to check out Dr. Buford’s article with Romper!
Dr. Buford Chats with The Tab About Steven Bannon’s Face
Love them or hate them, politicians become a large part of our lives—and their looks can be hard to ignore. Recently, The Tab reached out to Dr. Buford to talk about Steve Bannon’s haggard appearance.
Awards & Recognitions
Doctors’ Choice Awards Announces the Winners of the Doctors’ Choice Awards in Plastic Surgery for 2015. Congratulations to Dr. Gregory Buford for his selection as one of 8 Plastic Surgeons nationally.
Allergan recently named Dr. Gregory Buford as Master Trainer for VOLUMA XC. This title has been granted to only 27 nationally recognized trainers across the United States and is based upon level of experience and technical prowess with this revolutionary new filler.
BEAUTY by BUFORD was recognized as a Diamond Level account. This status is awarded on a yearly basis to the top 1% of national accounts.
VIDEOS & Podcasts
June 21, 2016: Dr. Buford featured on the Jon of All Trades podcast
Dr. Buford was interviewed by Jon of All Trades about plastic surgery, keeping patients safe and happy, and the business of medicine.
July 11, 2016: “Interview with Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gregory Buford, Englewood City Winner
Dr. Buford was recently interviewed by DCA TV about his recognition as an Englewood City Winner.
June 14, 2014: “Watch out for Greedy Plastic Surgeon Imposters” (Real Self video interview – Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
If you are a newbie to Plastic Surgery, Dr. Greg Buford explains what you should look for an ask of your potential surgeon to ensure you are receiving the best care possible.
June 14, 2014: “How Do I Know When It’s Time For Breast Revision Surgery?” (Real Self video interview – Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Most plastic surgeons will note that breast implants usually only last about 10 years, but how will a patient know when it’s time to get a revision if they don’t watch the calendar?
June 14, 2014: Marijuana Use After Surgery: When’s It Safe to Start Smoking Again? (Real Self video interview – Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Due to the widespread legalization of marijuana, Dr. Greg Buford sends out of a word of caution to patients who wish to partake following surgery.
June 14, 2014: The Dreaded Uni-Boob: What Is It and How Is It Fixed? (Real Self video interview – Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
One boob to rule them all… No way! Dr. Greg Buford explains what causes symmastia (aka “uni-boob”) and how it can be fixed in surgery.
June 14, 2014: For Better Post-Op Results, Eat More of THIS. (Real Self video interview – Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Dr. Greg Buford explains how a good diet can affect patients after surgery and what they should concentrate on the most.
June 14, 2014: The Results of Plastic Surgery Will Always Be Better If You Focus on This… (Real Self video interview – Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Meeting/Las Vegas, NV)
Dr. Greg Buford discusses his novel approach to plastic surgery, which combines the usual surgical procedures with a focus on the patients’ lifestyle and diet.
DOCTORS OF THE USA: “Healing after Surgery with Dr. Gregory Buford”
Doctors of the USA welcomes Dr. Gregory Buford, M.D., a nationally recognized expert on minimally invasive facial rejuvenation as well as the author of “Beauty and the Business”, to talk about why what you can eat can make or break your recovery, what most doctors are not doing right, why we are focusing on the wrong things and what you can do to improve your recovery. Listen in as he also shares the coming blend of Plastic Surgery & Anti-Aging Medicine.
To listen to the interview, please CLICK HERE.
DOCTORS OF THE USA: “Body Contouring by Dr. Gregory Buford”
Doctors of the USA welcomes Dr. Gregory Buford, a nationally recognized expert on minimally invasive facial rejuvenation as well as the author of “Beauty and the Business”, to talk about the latest trend in body contouring. Listen in as he shares his latest program that he is launching for his body contouring which actually looks at the patient’s nutritional status before surgery to determine any unmet needs.
To listen to the interview, please CLICK HERE.
eDrugStore.md: “Over the Counter vs. Medical Skin Care Products: Dr. Gregory Buford”
Denver, Colorado Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Gregory Buford who specializes in non-invasive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures joined the show. He talks about difference between over the counter and medical skin care products, what’s new in skin care that really works, his recommendation for people on a limited budget in taking care of their skin…Over the Counter vs Medical Skin Care Products: Dr. Gregory Buford
To listen to the podcast, CLICK HERE.
WebTalkRadio: “Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today – How To Choose a Cosmetic Doctor – Advice From Dr Lycka & Dr Buford”
As the numbers of people choosing to have cosmetic surgery procedures increases, a very important aspect is finding the most appropriate cosmetic doctor to perform the treatment to achieve the required results. But is it really so hard to choose the right person? This week Dr Lycka talks with Dr Gregory Buford, about this subject. Dr Buford outlines some very important questions to ask during that crucial first consultation. And one thing both doctors agree with is that price alone should never be the only way of selecting the person who will perform any type of surgery or cosmetic procedure upon yourself. Listen for some very wise and practical advice – and then use it!
To listen to the podcast, CLICK HERE.
- “Anti-Aging Treatments for Your Hands” – WebMD
- “The New Patient Manifesto: A Physician’s Perspective” – Huffington Post
- “Denver’s Dr. Gregory Buford Calls for Increased Unbiased Marijuana Research” – Yahoo Finance
- “Dr. Gregory Buford Reveals the Secrets to Artful Breast Augmentation Results” – MarketWatch
- “Added Value can Boost Your Value in a Down Economy” – HealthLeaders Media
- “Dr. Gregory Buford and Top Plastic Surgeon Selected as a Keynote Speaker at Spa & Resort Expo LA Convention Center, February 23-25.” – thefreelibrary.com
- “Total Hand Rejuvenation” – Articles Factory
- “Plastic Surgeon and Consultant Dr. Gregory Buford Shares 5 Ways to Look Younger Without Surgery” – Press Release Headlines
- “Denver Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gregory A. Buford Prefers Superior Results with Silicone Implants” – PRWeb
- “Do you Really Know How to Choose a Good Doctor?” – KevinMD
- “Adweek Picks the Years Most Bizare Gifts” – ADWEEK
- “Dr. Gregory Buford Announces Pre-Op Tips Describing How to Prepare for Plastic Surgery” – PRLOG
- “Taylor Lautner, Put Your Shirt On” – EOnline
- “Editorial Board Forum: Is Innovation Important in Practice?” – Modern Aesthetics
- “For Better Skin, Start with Sleep” – SkinMedica
- “‘Eye M Beautiful’ treatment package addresses midface aging” – Cosmetic Surgery Times
- “Surgeons Give Support” – breastoasis.org
- “IAPAM Reports on the Top Aesthetic Medicine Trends for 2012” – Aesthetic News
- “Pageant Plastic Surgeon Describes Advancements in Skin Care Technologies” – Pageant Center
- “How to Avoid Being Burned by Staff Burnout” – amednews
- “Kate Gosselin and Mommy Makeovers: The Plastic Surgery Mystery” – sheknows.com
- “Supratip Deformity Rhinoplasty” – Medscape
- “Men and the Lipstick Factor” – coloradoBIZ Magazine
- “You want them to be HOW big?” – watchboom.com
- “Firm Up the Face Without Going Under the Knife?” – Denver Post
- “Honey: A Miracle Cure?” – Quality Health
- “5 Ways To Successfully Reach New Patients Using Social Media” – American Health & Beauty
- “Rise In Breast Augmentation For Baby Boomers” – American Health & Beauty
- “Breast Revision Options For Previous Breast Augmentation Patients” – American Health & Beauty
- “Breast Augmentation with Minimal Scarring with The Keller Funnel” – American Health & Beauty
- “Breast Augmentation 101: Understanding Breast Implant Options” – American Health & Beauty
- “Too Much Plastic Surgery? Natural Looking Revision Is Possible” – American Health & Beauty
- “Bargain BOTOX? Not Worth The Savings” – American Health & Beauty
- “Dr. Drew Ordon Discusses Breast Implant Replacement For Older Patients” – American Health & Beauty
- “More Male Patients Seeking Cosmetic Procedures” – American Health & Beauty
- “More Important than Picking a Car: How to Choose the Right Plastic Surgeon” – American Health & Beauty
- “Beauty and the Business, Segment One: What Defines Success?” – American Health & Beauty
- “Beauty and the Business, Segment Two: Branding” – American Health & Beauty
- “Beauty and the Business, Segment Three: Before You Start” – American Health & Beauty
- “Beauty and the Business, Segment Four: Customer Service” – American Health & Beauty
- “Beauty and the Business, Segment Five: The Zone of Client Opportunity” – American Health & Beauty